Bible verse of the day:
Suggested weekly Bible study
Questions to consider for each reading
1. What do you think this passage meant to the people who heard or saw what happened?
2. What does this passage say to you?
3. Can you learn anything from it?
Finish by saying the Lords Prayer
- Our Father in heaven,
- Hallowed be your name,
- Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven.
- Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.
- Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
- For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
You can spend a few minutes following these weekly Bible studies but why not arrange to meet and do them with someone else?
Suggested Bible Readings
- John 2 1-11 water into wine
- John 4 43-54. Healing officials son
- Mark 1 21-27 healing from a deacon
- Luke 5 1-11 catching fish
- Luke 5 12-14 cured of leprosy
- Matthew 8 5-13 centurions son
- Matthew 9 1-8 friend lifted through a roof.
- Matthew 12 9-14 healing on a sabbath
- Luke 6 6-11 widows son
- Matthew 8 23-27 calming a storm
- Luke 8 26 -39 herd of pigs
- Luke 8 42-48 healing a woman
- Matthew 9 18/23-26 jarius daughter
- Matthew 9 27-31 two blind men
- Matthew 9 32-34 heals man unable to speak
- John 5 1-15 healing at Bethesda
- Mark 6 30-44 feeding 5000
- Mark 6 45-52 walking on water
- Mark 7 24-30 healing daughter
- Mark 7 31-37 healing a man
- Matthew 15 32-39 feeding 4000
- John 91-12 healing blind man
- Luke 13 10-17 healing a woman
- Luke 17 11-19 ten leper’s
For a free online Bible resource try Bible Gateway @ https://www.biblegateway.com/ Where you can find a searchable online Bible, in many versions or have it read to you as an audio. (recommend “NIVUK” version or try the modern worded “Message” Version)