This years APCM for All Saints Liverpool has been scheduled as an ONLINE session on ZOOM.
The Meeting will start at 7PM on MONDAY 10th of MAY, on the normal All Saints Liverpool ZOOM meeting room details.
Immediately following the APCM will be a PCC meeting also on ZOOM.
Although all are welcome to attend a APCM, In order to vote at the APCM you need to be registered on the Church Electoral Roll (see here for detail and application form).
The aim of the APCM is to report on the last financial Year of the Church and to Elect people to the PCC roles for the next year.
For the election of parochial representatives of the laity as follows:-
|To the Parochial Church Council||representatives.|
|* To the Deanery Synod||representatives.|
For the appointment of Sidespeople and the Independent Examiner or Auditor.
For the consideration of:
- A Report on changes in the roll since the last annual parochial church meeting;
- An Annual Report on the proceedings of the parochial church council and the activities of the parish generally;
- The Financial Statements of the Council for the year ending on the
31st December immediately preceding the meeting audited or independently examined;
- A Report upon the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church or churches of the parish;
- A Report on the proceedings of the Deanery Synod;
and other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
Diocese Guidance on Annual Parochial Church Meetings can be found here Diocese of Liverpool | Guidance on Annual Parochial Church Meetings (anglican.org)
Allsaints Liverpool website Home page All Saints Church Liverpool – Together, working with God in our community (allsaintsliverpool.org)