All Saints Liverpool came together when 4 inner city parishes merged in 2011.
The parishes where St Cyprians, St John the Devine, St Philips with St Davids and St Mary’s.
Allsaints currently use two centres the “Parish Church”, built in 1812, and the “Worship Centre”, built in 1974. The parish is run from the Hub on the Worship Centre site.
A more in depth history of the Parish Church (was St. Mary’s Edgehill) can be found here: https://donlawton.wixsite.com/allsaints
A history of the The Worship Center (was St. Philip with St. David) can be found here: https://donlawton.wixsite.com/stphilip